Ready for more? We are proud to announce our seventh issue, to be released this coming July.
Once again the cover art was created by the brilliant Mikio Murakami, who has done all our magazine artwork since issue #3.
Check out the official Table of Contents:
* TBD (Editorial)
* Consumption, by Victoria Jakes
* Among the Elephants, by Amberle L. Husbands
* The Four Horsemen of the Parking Lot, by Kurt Newton (Narrative Nonfiction)
* Untitled: A Conversation with Adam Cesare, by K. Allen Wood
* The Gates of Emile Plimpkin: The Gravedigger’s Legacy, by S. Clayton Rhodes (Novelette)
* Smoking, The Old Sergeant, by Dominik Parisien (Poetry)
* Strange Goods and Other Oddities (Reviews)
*The Horror That Et My Pap—And Other Swamp Stuff, by William F. Nolan
* Shall I Whisper to You of Moonlight, of Sorrow, of Pieces of Us? by Damien Walters Grintalis
* Bloodstains & Blue Suede Shoes, Part 5, by John Boden and Simon Marshall-Jones (Article)
* The Long Road, by Kristi DeMeester
* Thing in a Bag, M. Bennardo
* Howling Through the Keyhole (Author Notes)
Packed with veteran authors and up-and-comers, we feel this is another strong issue, one which sits well with our past issues but also uniquely stands out as its own. No other issue can boast such long titles, that’s for sure!
Look for it soon in print and digital formats. You can pre-order the print edition here.
As always, thank you for your continued support!