Shock Totem #10 (Jan 2016)
- Shock Totem #11—Available Now!
- The State of Shock Totem Publications, or We Are Not ChiZine Publications
- Closing for Submissions
- Shock Totem Returns!
- Apex Publications Acquires Shock Totem Book Line
- The Head, the Tail, the Whole Damn Thing: Musings on Jaws, Part 8
- The Head, the Tail, the Whole Damn Thing: Musings on Jaws, Part 7
- The Head, the Tail, the Whole Damn Thing: Musings on Jaws, Part 6
- The Head, the Tail, the Whole Damn Thing: Musings on Jaws, Part 5
- The Head, the Tail, the Whole Damn Thing: Musings on Jaws, Part 4
Like what you've read here or in the magazine? Please consider donating.
Tag Archives: Angels
Here are a handful of goodies from around the Internet that we found interesting this past week:
A general rule among successful murderers? Don’t provide evidence to the police by confessing and/or posting pictures of your victim on your Facebook page.
It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s a fuzzy blotch…or a smudge on your camera lens…or a hoax! It’s the Mysterious Flying Humanoids of Mexico!
Five hundred brand new fairy tales have recently been discovered after having been locked away for over a century in an archive in Germany. Before you get too excited—as people are apt to do over the thought of brand! new! fairy! tales!—please note that one of the better ones is about a girl who escapes a witch by turning into a pond. In other words, it’s kind of like The Brothers Grimm decided to do their own prequels.
Hey, baby, how would you like six inches of me?
Lastly, do you believe in angels? Katie Lentz might.
This week’s Sunday Digs brought to you by those meddling kids…