Shock Totem Radio
- Ugly As Sin—Now Available!
- Closed for Winter Break
- Star Road
- A Conversation with Voice Actor Georgie Leonard
- Cellar Door: Words Of Beauty, Tales Of Terror Review
- King Revives Our Favorite Demons
- A Conversation with Author Todd Keisling
- Ugly As Sin Cover Reveal
- Blood, Sweat and Drool: A Conversation with Director Jeremiah Kipp
- Chatting with Author Seanan McGuire
Like what you've read here or in the magazine? Please consider donating.
Note that we will match 10% of all donations and donate it to Duotrope's Keep It Free! Campaign.
Tag Archives: John Haggerty
Ellen Datlow just released her full honorable mention list for Best Horror of the Year Volume 4, and while there are a daunting 608 stories on that list, we’re very happy to say that seven of them are from Shock Totem authors.
Though none listed will actually appear on the list of 50 featured in the anthology itself, the recognition for our authors is hardly diminished.
You can read their stories in Shock Totem #3 and #4.
And before I end this, I would be remiss if I didn’t send a very big thank-you to Ellen for her time and consideration. Our appreciation is beyond words.