- Alien: Out of the Shadows
- Shock Totem #8.5—Now Available!
- O Little Town of Deathlehem
- The One-Hour Flash Fiction Challenge
- Blood, Bones, and Brushstrokes: A Review of Daniele Serra’s Veins and Skulls
- March 2014 Flash Fiction Contest
- A Game of Survival: How Indie Developers Revitalized Survival Horror
- Shock Totem #8—Now Available!
- The New Black
- ATTACK! of the B-Movie Monsters: Night of the Gigantis
Like what you've read here or in the magazine? Please consider donating.
Tag Archives: Julián Santana Barrera
Lani won with her story “Mid-Autumn Moon.” The prompt for this contest was based on Xochimilco, specifically Santana Barrera’s chinampa, sometimes known as the Island of Dolls. You can read about it here, here and here. Sleep well!
Participants were required to build their story around the concept of an island of dolls. Nearly 50 signed up, 31 finished.