Shock Totem #10 (Jan 2016)
- Shock Totem #11—Available Now!
- The State of Shock Totem Publications, or We Are Not ChiZine Publications
- Closing for Submissions
- Shock Totem Returns!
- Apex Publications Acquires Shock Totem Book Line
- The Head, the Tail, the Whole Damn Thing: Musings on Jaws, Part 8
- The Head, the Tail, the Whole Damn Thing: Musings on Jaws, Part 7
- The Head, the Tail, the Whole Damn Thing: Musings on Jaws, Part 6
- The Head, the Tail, the Whole Damn Thing: Musings on Jaws, Part 5
- The Head, the Tail, the Whole Damn Thing: Musings on Jaws, Part 4
Like what you've read here or in the magazine? Please consider donating.
Tag Archives: Justin Walters
While issue #3 is still sexily working the streets, I thought it would be cool to post a few progress updates as issue #4 comes together. So here goes the first…
Currently we have seven stories accepted for the issue, totaling about 16,000 words. These stories come from Lee Thompson, Justin Walters, David Busboom, Weston Ochse, Tom Bordonaro, Michael Penkas, and Jaelithe Ingold, the winner of the 2010 Café Doom contest, which we sponsored.
We have an interview with Kathe Koja already done, and we’re working on at least one more.
In addition, there will be nonfiction, reviews, a new installment of Bloodstains & Blue Suede Shoes, all the standards we’ve had in previous issues. And the artwork is currently being worked on. I’ll consider posting an early draft at some point.
We still need about 14,000 words of fiction before we’re finished, but we’re confident we’ll get there. Expect it in July!