- The Last Projector
- Beautiful Sorrows—Free!
- Shrieks and Shivers from the Horror Zine
- The Green Kangaroos
- Devourer Of Souls
- Open for Novel/Novella Submissions
- Sugar Skull
- Horror After Dark Interviews Shock Totem
- Shock Totem Publications: 2015 and Beyond
- The Good and the Bad/Run for Your Life Nick McClusky
Like what you've read here or in the magazine? Please consider donating.
Tag Archives: Xochimilco
Lani won with her story “Mid-Autumn Moon.” The prompt for this contest was based on Xochimilco, specifically Santana Barrera’s chinampa, sometimes known as the Island of Dolls. You can read about it here, here and here. Sleep well!
Participants were required to build their story around the concept of an island of dolls. Nearly 50 signed up, 31 finished.